Job Title: SQL Developer
Location: Miami, FL (100% Fully-Remote) (Can work in local time zone)
Job Type: Full-time Direct Hire Permanent Role
Our client is a software application firm based in Miami, FL looking to add a SQL developer with Azure experience to their team. The SQL Developer will work directly with cleints to help customize their back-end. This position is fully-remote and the candidate will be able to work within their local timezone.
- Conduct monitoring, maintenance and development of our database solutions on-prem and Azure; including business critical reporting and BI systems.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements. Research and troubleshoot data pipeline questions.
- Speak directly with clients to discuss SQL and Azure customizations
- Develop and optimize queries to increase efficiency in our systems
- Collaborate on problem resolution, team decisions and project planning.
- Build fail-proof data pipelines (ETL) to move data between different systems while maintaining integrity using Azure tools and cloud-based ETL development processes.
- SQL coding experience with performance optimization for data queries..
- Experience in deployment and maintenance of ETL Jobs.