Our client is a subsidiary of Google looking to add a Program Manager with experience in project management, IT support, and basic front-end development to join their Technical Support team. The Job will currently be Fully-Remote until Google locates an office, then will transfer to a hybrid role.
· Provide end-to-end project coordination in collaboration with gTech Knowledge team for cross functional teams across new content launches, user migrations and turn-downs
· Partner with Project Managers to determine training needs for gTech Knowledge training deployment across a Learning Management System, be a subject matter expert for gTech Knowledge cross-functional partnership and help drive partnerships across Google
· Work with global process owners to help drive standardization and change management of gTech Knowledge's scoping process. Communicate process changes to impacted team members
· Send out routine communications about the overall project/program status for the various stakeholder groups, both internally and externally with key partners
· Work cross-functionally with teams within gKIT to ensure critical paths are on track
· Assist System Admins, Technical Leads and peers with allocation planning, track deliverables and task completion and follow up on action items
· Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
· Troubleshoot and provide both short and long-term solutions to production bugs
· Create and manage campaigns by obtaining necessary launch approvals for emails
· Coordinate regularly with multiple stakeholders to support the production process
· Review coded email proofs and validate against stakeholder direction, docs, and/or sample.
· Overall 5+ years experience in project management roles, coordinating projects across multiple organizations/global functional teams, working with complex stakeholders on project plan creation, estimation, business process mapping, flow charts and diagrams