Are you an experienced Java Developer looking to put your ideas and initiative forward? My client is among the leaders within the international transport and logistics market and is looking for somebody such as yourself to join their team to help them improve the company's customer journey experience.
If you are looking to work within an environment that welcomes change and puts emphasis on innovation, do not miss out! What you'll do
Skills & Qualifications
- Participate on the setup of federalized identity
- Build solutions beyond CIAM
- Integrate and migrate company clientele
- Improve customer journey by developing new systems as well as by streamlining the authentication and access management
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in IT related subject
- Strong experience in Java development and a proven record of Java application design and development
- Understanding of OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML and other CIAM protocols as well as relational database systems
- English Proficiency
- Analytical skills
- Flexible working hours - hybrid work is guaranteed and remote is possible
- Competitive salary and company benefit package
- 5 weeks of vacation & 3 extra days per year
- Referral rewards - bring a friend along
… and many more!
Let's have a look at it together! For more information, please email - firstname.lastname@example.orgNote:
Due to the large number of applicants, I'd like to inform you that if you do not receive a response from me in a week, your application has not been successful.