- Senior Angular DeveloperContract Type:
- Senior Angular DeveloperLocation
- Prague/Hybrid Senior Angular Developer - Prague/Hybrid
I am currently engaged with a multinational bank who are seeking an ambitious Angular Developer to join one of their newer teams that are currently playing a crucial role in further driving the technological direction of the company. You will work closely as part of a tight knit team in a hybrid model to deliver world-class software solutions in collaboration with the developers, business analysts, architects and project managers. The company are one of the world's largest and most respected financial powerhouses who pride themselves on high quality and innovation in all aspects of their successful business The role:
You will be working on developing modern web UI using your expertise in Angular. You will be responsible for designing and developing components for a greenfield project that supports the digital transformation of the business. Your focus will be on creating user-friendly interfaces that enhance the user experience across multiple devices and used by key stakeholders, traders, risk managers and very senior people within the company. You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment that provides exposure to the latest front-end technologies.
They are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. Our flexible approach to working allows you to balance your personal needs alongside the professional needs of the business. They offer a hybrid working environment that allows you to work from home and office depending on the nature of the role. We encourage you to discuss your needs with the hiring manager. What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with stakeholders to gather functional requirements and perform analysis
- Developing overall application architecture and design using modern front-end frameworks
- Performing functional and technical design based on user requirements and providing project plans
- Building, testing, and releasing components in accordance with best practices
- Evaluating new front-end technologies and conducting technical proof of concepts
Benefits and working requirements:
- Expert knowledge of modern front-end frameworks
- Experience in building user interfaces using HTML, CSS, and Typescript
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand their requirements and deliver solutions within an agile environment
- Experience with DevOps practices, including automation of testing and deployment
The company are developing as part of a close-knit, tight unit and therefore love for the team to be in the office on a hybrid basis. You would be working from their Prague office 1-2x per week and forming close relationships with your team and stakeholders
Relocation support can be arranged and will be dealt with based on the needs/requirements of the individual. We can discuss this in the call if you do want to apply
They are offering full-time employment, private pension, private healthcare and access to technical and soft skills courses as well as financial courses to increase your business domain knowledge Next Steps:
If you'd like to discuss this opportunity in greater detail and also hear about the other opportunities I have in Czechia right now then book yourself in for a chat using this link…what do you have to lose
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Please feel free to contact me with any of the methods below:
Telephone : +48 22 104 08 12
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.