Data Engineer- Fully Remote- Up to £65,000
I am currently on the lookout for an experienced Data Engineer to join one of the worlds leading IT Service Management organisations. You will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation and address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. With 10 days given to employees every year to take part in courses, work on professional development and accelerate career progression the businesses encourages upskilling in every way by offering an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. These are some of things you can expect from this employer who has clients in over 50 clients globally.
As a Data Engineer in this role you will be part of a growing Data and Analytics team delivering to public sector clients. You will be involved in projects such as maximising revenues, bear down on fraud, and respond to current Covid challenges amongst many others.
With offices in London, Manchester and Edinburgh there is a huge amount of choice to travel into the office and build relationships with fellow members of your team but also my client offers a 95% flexibility to work from home.Must have experience in the following technologies:
- ETL toolset (Talend, Pentaho, SAS DI, Informatica etc).
- Data modelling (Data Warehouse, Marts).
- Programming and scripting languages (PL/SQL, SQL, Unix, Java, Python, Hive, HiveQL, HDFS, Impala, etc).
- Database (Oracle, RDS, Redshift, MySQL, Hadoop, Postgres, etc)
- AWS or GCP
You should have:
Good to have experience in the following technologies:
- Awareness of devops culture and modern engineering practices
- Experience of Agile Scrum based delivery
- Proactive in nature, personal drive, enthusiasm, willingness to learn
- Excellent communications skills including stakeholder management
- Data virtualisation tools (Denodo).
- CI/CD toolsets (Gitlab, Jenkins, Ansible).
- Reporting (Pentaho BA, Power BI, Business Objects)
- Test Automation (TOSCA)
- Data Analytics toolset (SAS Viya)
If you would like more information please contact Mitch Berryman at email@example.com or 0203 868 5204