About the Company
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are an innovative global leader in the digital landscape with decades of experience in managing the systems, workings and digital transformations of global enterprises.
This global company is actively looking to grow their teams and services in Australia.Responsibilities
- Design automation frameworks
- Develop automation strategy
- Evaluate and ensure the best usage of test automation tools
- Work with internal team to strategize long term solution for test automation
- Analyse test results and recommend next steps based on results
- Extensive experience in setting up automation suites in CI/ CD Environment
- Solid understanding of OOPS Programming concepts, Java, Python, VBScript
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Bamboo orchestrations
- Experience developing (API) automated testing using Cucumber (BDD), Serenity, Rest Assured, Soap UI, Postman.
MUST HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA
- Enterprise scale projects with a well-known international organisation
- Excellent remuneration package based on level of experience
- Very flexible working arrangements
This position is available for an immediate start and is interviewing NOW
Please mention your VISA Status/ Working Rights
in your Resume.
Click 'APPLY' or contact Selena Li +61 3 8658 0784
/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
/ Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/selenaliwork [link removed] for more details regarding the role.