Technical Lead Java DeveloperLocation:
Warsaw - Poland / Remote - HybridSalary:
22,000 PLN - 24,000 PLN UoPClient Description:
This organisation provides significant value within the Scandinavian region towards public & private sectors; across a wide range of domains. This company focuses on providing a sustainable & tailored work/life balance, as-well-as a well of amazing benefits.Responsibilities:
- Lead a strong and talented team of Developers.
- Produce clean and maintainable code.
- Mentor a dedicated Junior developer.
- Experience leading a team of developers & clean coding practices.
- Knowledge of Relational Database Systems & Spring applications.
- Understanding of modern technologies & tech tool trends.
- In possession of an EU citizenship/passport.
- Able to attend events, client sites, and the office.
- Java 11/17.
- Spring Boot.
- You will be able to take advantage of 80% creative taxes for UoP.
- External expert catering service; providing daily cuisines and spreads.
- You will be provided with 20 days of annual leave.
- Office is close to the Wilanowska station.
- You will have the options to be exposed to high-profile projects.
- Unlimited training budget; 1 to 1 support from a dedicated mentor.
- There are performance & salary evaluations every 6 months.
- All expense-paid social events in Copenhagen & client-site visits.
☎️ +48 22 104 08 36https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-pavlik-4182b137/