Frank Recruitment Group are working with a client who are a global fintech institution, with operations across Poland. They are looking for Java Developers to join their team of technology innovator and are global leader in the world of Investment Services and Investment Management. As a Java Developer, you will be involved in the delivery of primarily new strategic solutions, within green field development or with major augmentations of their existing digital platforms.What you'll be doing as part of the team:
All responsibilities fall within the team to deliver front-to-back solutions
- They utilise an Agile framework to allow for the development of new components and systems - and they also apply DevOps principles when reviewing pipelines.
- The team delivers solutions following microservices architectural principles.
- The team is focused on client delivery, embracing feedback from our customers at all stages of the process and regular self-review of their operating model
- Collaboration with their international teams and continuous learning are critical to their culture
Your tech stack should include:
- Java backend development skills: Spring, Spring Boot, Java 8+, Lombok, Flyway.
micro-services, OAuth, SQL Server, swagger, Mockito
What kind of person do they want?
- Private Cloud, Docker, S3, nginx, Jenkins, Sonar Code Repository: GitLab Development and Knowledge Base: IntelliJ, JIRA, Confluence, Scrum.
- Nice to have: Angular 8+, Ngrx, Rxjs, Web-components, micro-frontends.
Some benefits for you
- A passionate and well-rounded Senior Backend developer with strong people and problem-solving skills.
- Someone who is an excellent team player, who can also work independently, and are all about thinking outside of the box and stepping out of their comfort zones.
- Inquisitive and analytically-minded engineers who can effectively communicate complex technical problems in a clear manner.
- Strong technologists with an eye for developing their technical skills in micro-services-oriented architectures.
- Strong bonus to have full-stack development.
- Fully remote role and flexible working times
- Access to work with the latest technologies, as well as internal and external training courses to sharpen your skills.
- Childcare on site
- Annual bonus of 10-15%
- Opportunities to work only on Greenfield projects
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave.
- Private Pension Plan PPE (in addition to the public pension plan)
- Private medical care (Luxmed)
- Free language courses (English, French, German)
- Private life insurance for employee and family