OT Security Consultant / Stockholm or remote / Freelance
A successful cybersecurity consulting firm are currently looking to expand their team predominately based out of Stockholm. They offer a comprehensive range of cybersecurity services, with a senior team of specialised individuals who provide industry leading solutions to customers, of which are a mixture of SME's and larger enterprises.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Helping customers to ensure they are ready for the NIS2 directive
- You will play a pivotal role in customer's critical infrastructure and industrial control systems.
- Perform comprehensive evaluations of current OT systems to pinpoint vulnerabilities and potential risks.
Create and execute security strategies and policies for OT to safeguard critical infrastructure and assets.
- Extensive familiarity with ISO standards and expertise in quality management
- An understanding of OT environments
- Current awareness of emerging risks and security technologies within the OT domain.
- Evaluate and suggest enhancements to the security framework of OT environments.
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or GICSP are highly desirable.
- Strong communications skills - preferably fluent in Swedish and English
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to email@example.com