Location- Prague, Czech Republic
Salary- NegotiableJob Description-
As a DevOps Engineer you will be working for a well-respected, technologically driven company. You will contribute to various projects spanning across critical technical deliveries, regulator initiatives and platform enhancements requested by the Product Owner or Business Users. You will participate in all aspects of analysis, design, implementation and deployment of software related to the in-scope applications.Job Role-
What We Are Looking For-
- Working with technical leads and developers to understand application architecture and business logic to contribute to the creation and support of deployment strategies.
- Diagnosing and providing resolutions of defects found during SIT, QA and UAT test phase.
- Contributing to the delivery of complex projects in collaboration with global teams to develop new or enhance existing systems.
- Providing operational stability of the application environments.
- General knowledge of Agile, DevOps, Source Control, Unit and integration testing, Continuous Integration, Release Management and Software Development practices.
- Experience with Development and automation tools e.g. JIRA, BitBucket, Git, TeamCity, CA Release Automation (Nolio), Chef, or equivalent.
- Working experience in Windows environments (.NET, IIS, MS Build, NuGet) and (nice to have) Java (J2EE, SpringBoot, Maven, Gradle)
- Basic Databases knowledge (MS SQL Server, MongoDB), Proficiency in scripting (Powershell, Python, Ruby, etc.) and familiarity with Public Cloud (AWS preferred).
- Fantastic base salary
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Fully Paid Meal Vouchers
- Remote Working Possibilities
- And more....