A globally renowned consultancy are looking for GPO Plan to Produce Consultant. This is a hybrid role with 3 days on site in London per week and the rest working from home. The salary range is flexible depending on experience. (They have offices in London/Nottingham and Edinburgh)
- Demonstrable experience of delivering S/4HANA-based solutions in PP/Shop floor Systems architecture
- Integration with best-of-breed application is desirable.
- Strong client-facing skills and ability to lead a workstream through all phases of SAP implementation
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
About the Role
- Delivery of S/4HANA enabled transformation programmes - specialising in Manufacturing and production planning
- Leading client workshops covering a range of topics including process design, industry best practices and bring SME knowledge in your chosen area of expertise
- Building end to end solution based on client requirements, and documenting functional specifications where a development object is required
I'd be keen to discuss in more detail if this is of interest, when would you be free?