JAVA INTEGRATION ENGINEER
- $130k - $150k + Super
- Fully remote working (within Australia)
- Fun collaborative team, bettering our healthcare ecosystem
About the company:
FRG Technology Consulting, working on behalf of our client who are a SaaS-based organisation in the MedTech space. They are rapidly changing the delivery of healthcare globally. We have a new opportunity to join their existing engineering team.
We are looking for a passionate, autonomous Java developer to help deliver cutting edge applications.
- Building REST APIs for use in web applications, using Java and relevant technologies (Spring, SpringBoot) -
- Leveraging containerisation (Docker preferred) and contributing to the setup and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines
- Work with internal product teams and third parties through multiple interface.
- Strong background working with latest versions of Java, with recent experience specialising in Backend development - working with relevant technologies (Spring MVC)
- Previous experience with Containerisation (Docker preferred) and DevOps as well as having exposure using a range of AWS services.
- Background experience with API driven applications
- Preferably be able to design efficient and optimised relational database models
- Exposure to SaaS and start-up companies (nice to have)
- Strong understanding with medical industry standards FHIR, HL7, DICOM helpful but not necessary
- Remote working
- Career progression
- Be part of a global health care change
MUST have working rights in Australia
Contact Maya for a confidential discussion about the role 61 86574581. Please apply through the "apply now" button or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org