About the company:
- $130k - $150k + Super
- Melbourne location, Hybrid working model (relocation to Melbourne required)
- Join a leading Australian brand and work on the development of innovative applications
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are a household Australian brand and a leader in their field are on the lookout for Shopify developers to join their growing development team.
You will be working on their existing and upcoming applications across the SDLC with a focus on Shopify including the testing and implementation of the products whilst becoming an integral part of the team and wider organisation. Responsibilities:
- Working on the development, customisation and implementation of a number of diverse applications across the extensions, theming, custom objects, enhancements, releases and various other requirements.
- Work closely with the development team and internal stakeholders to across the tech stack on implementation, training and support.
- Work with other departments to analyse, design and implement process improvement changes.
- Provide assistance with the ICT Support cases and calls as required.
Whats on offer:
- Strong experience working with Shopify within a commercial setting; preferably Shopify plus as well as Shopify liquid for templating
- Experience with with Frontend frameworks (ReactJS with Typescript highly regarded)
- Background incorporating web performance best-practice, developing for accessibility and SEO with experience with cross-browser and device testing websites
- Bonus points for experience with AWS or other cloud platforms as well as any exposure in setting up/maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Hybrid working model (2 days on-site, 3 days working from home) - Free parking on-site
- Various health and well-being initiatives
- Generous staff discount on products
- Social and Charity events throughout the year
- Internal career advancement opportunities with a constantly expanding brand.
- Working on the latest projects as an integral part of the business on modern tools and technologies.
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights
in your Resume*
Neros Gorges(03) 8592 email@example.com