The "Digitalization of R&D and Data Science
" segment within the Global Digital services division is a key enabler in R&D to document, integrate, analyze, and visualize data. Securing confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data across all digital products used by our global teams and labs is key to run continuous and successful operations.
The Cyber security
product team is focused to ensuring high cyber security awareness and standards in the company while achieving efficient data management and easy access to the information. We also ensure compliance with corporate cyber security standards. Role & Responsibilities
As a Cyber Security DevSecOps specialist, your mission will be to support our product teams to make the digital products for cyber secure by design:
Skills & Qualifications
- With your expertise, you will actively contribute to the enhancement of the cyber-security maturity of the digital solutions space.
- Promoting a security mindset is your passion, your colleagues appreciate your ability to teach, to support others, to advise, to explain benefit of proper cyber-security controls.
- You are curious to dig into the historically grown application world of one of the biggest chemical company and develop with the product teams, pragmatic approaches to include security controls.
- As part of an international team, you contribute to promote ideas, adopt new technologies such as IA to implement steps to increase cyber security and mitigate cyber-attacks before they occur.
- You have a degree in computer science, informatics, mathematics, physics, engineering or several years of experience in IT security and IT systems management or support.
- One or more of the following certifications: CEH, CISM, CompTIA Security+, CISSP, GSEC or DevSecOps certification is a plus.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in DevSecOps, Kubernetes and Cloud security.
- You have oral communication skills and interpersonal skills to effectively influence decisions, promote ideas, adopt new technologies, and build relationships of mutual trust with multiple international stakeholders focused on fulfilling clients' needs and requirements.
- You handle complex, compliance, and business problems with transparency, strong engagement, and adaptability.
- Experience in conducting security assessments, risk management securing legacy applications.
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing are always our top priority.
- Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- 23 holiday days per year.
- Another 5 days (readjustment days) and 2 days (cultural days).
- A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment.
- Being part of an international team and work in global projects.