Ref: 15072022

Java Developer/DevOps

Poland, Silesia

  • Up to 22000 PLN
  • Developer Role
  • Skills: Java11, Spring, Kafka, ELK, Cloud, AWS, CI, CD, Scala, Cassandra DB, Azure DevOps, Scrum
  • Level: Mid-level

Job description

Java Developer/DevOps

15072022



Location: Katowice - Hybrid

Salary: Competitive

FRG Tech are working with a global banking and financial services with new opportunities they have available for Java Developers. The client offers excellent progression and career development for their employees. They also can provide global relocation and the opportunity to collaborate with international teams.


Responsibilities
  • As a Java Developer you will be required to plan, test and implement Java application within the back-end of the project.
  • This role also requires a Java Developer with a DevOps mindset due to working 30% within operations and the other 70% in development.
  • To work within a new scrum team to create high performing greenfield projects.



Skills & Qualifications
  • Experience within Java 11, Spring Framework, Kafka and ELK Stack.
  • Some experience with CI/CD pipelines.


Benefits
  • To work with a global leader in the financial industry and have excellent career progression opportunities.
  • You will be given the opportunity to work with new technologies on exciting new greenfield projects, this includes the opportunity to work with cloud.
  • To work within an high performing team and be able to learn new skills from some of the best developers.
  • Our client wants their employees to grow and develop so encourages career development.
  • Amazing open and inclusive culture where every voice is heard.
  • Our client offers up to 75% creative taxes.
  • Hybrid working arrangements.