Mid-level Java DeveloperLocation:
Wroclaw - Poland / Fully RemoteSalary:
14,000 PLN - 17,000 PLN UoPClient Description:
I am working with an excellent client that has a global presence, and contributes towards global financial transactions; through innovative technical development and solutions. Although being a bank, they adopt modern technologies and progressive policies.Responsibilities:
- Write strong, scalable, and clean code in Java.
- Update your working knowledge of emerging technologies.
- Work alongside Developers, Business analysts, & financial experts.
- Experience with Java application development.
- Experience with Multithreading & Memory profiling.
- Knowledge of Data Structures, and DevOps principles.
- Understanding of Object-oriented programming.
- Exposure to relational database management systems.
- Java 11.
- Spring Boot.
- Cloud; Azure.
- Rest API's.
- Take advantage of fully remote positions.
- Vertical and horizontal career progression.
- A relaxed and stable management infrastructure.
- Annually 20 - 26 days of paid holiday.
☎️ +48 22 104 08 36https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-pavlik-4182b137/