I am currently looking for a Frontend Developer for one of the world's leading vendors of cloud-native Enterprise Architecture software.
Their goal is reinventing Enterprise Architecture for today's digital age. It's dynamic, data-driven platform is designed to plan and execute major change initiatives. The tool provides a digital twin of an organization's people, processes, systems, data, and infrastructure. Although in the scale-up phase, it has huge investments and is investing in its global expansion.Your responsibilities will be:
The skills and expertise you will need:
- You will be working on the Front end of the platform, writing clean code
- Developing new product features
- Working on the product development life cycle
- Identify areas for product innovation, keep track of important developments in technology, and help us design and build future-proof solutions
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and best practices within the team and across the company
- Design and drive the development of sound architectural and technical solutions
- Strong software development exposure mainly on Frontend technologies (React)
- Experience building API workflows
- Experience with Java or Nodejs on back end preferable but not needed for the role
- Experience in creating scalable applications
- Good experience building user-facing elements online
- Translating business requirements into working technical solutions
- A relevant education
- English speaking
The company has huge investment and a great client base. In addition, It is a leading Tech Hub in Norway and has offices in Copenhagen, London, and New York. It has a great reputation in the market that is used across the world. It is an extremely innovative company that you will also have the chance to work with new technology and advance your skills.
Apply below get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on +45 89 88 77 10Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.For more information, visit nigelfrank.com.