Project Manager - Incident Management
Project Manager (Incident Management) Location: Warsaw, Poland Salary: Negotiable Contract: Fulltime - 40 Hours / Week About our Client This company is one of the top global leaders when it comes to next generation digital services and consulting. They work with many industries to empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver exceptional levels of performance and customer satisfaction. With many years in this field, they have built the company from the ground up and amassing presence in over 50 countries with over 250k employees. About The Role
About You Required
- Manage 2 projects under program Monitoring enchantments and life-cycle management as they are dependent.
- Manage each project phase dealing with partners at all levels
- Drive efficiency and improve developer productivity
- Good experience in Incident management with Application, Infrastructure management or Security incident management.
- Project Manager with at least 1 IT project experience at any of the leading banks
- Incident management expertise from running the incident management process
- The need is for someone who has done Incident management port incident follow ups and not during the incident triaging experience.
- Primarily RCA kind of experience where he/she drives Action items from Root cause analysis of incidents and open those tickets in ServiceNow and track them to closure with assigned individuals
Interested? Get in touch: Email Me:email@example.com
- Excellent base salary
- Great annual bonus package
- All work equipment provided
- Work on a global scale
- Progress to the very top!