15 - 19kJob Type:
Our client is currently looking for a project manager to join their team. In this role you will implement security controls and program that will align to regulatory requirements.Responsibilities of the role:
Qualifications and skills:
- You will evaluate risk and develop security standards, procedures and controls in order to manage risk.
- You will implement processes such as GRC to automate and monitor information security controls, exceptions, risks and testing.
- Help and manage other staff in the oversight of security program functions.
- Collect and analyse data and define problems in order to create a solution.
- Research and locate information related to the internal and external organization using online and other sources.
- Update security controls and provide the support needed to all stakeholders.
- Experience leading a team.
- Have experience in cyber security domains.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be capable of mapping business requirements to technical specifications.
- Have an understanding of Third-party risk management which include cloud implications of utilizing the Third party.
If you would like anymore information on this role please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org