Principal Java Developer - eCommerce leaderRole:
Principal Java DeveloperLocation:
Remote in PolandSalary:
up to 32k B2B/UoP Principal Java Developer - eCommerce leader
Frank Recruitment Group are working with some of the most interesting and prestigious companies from all over the world. Please read this description below and let me know if you have any questions or would like to schedule a call to discuss further The company:
I am currently engaged with a global technology company offering eCommerce, shipping, mailing and financial services. This particular opportunity will have you collaborating on an award-winning platform that creates a state of the art cross border experience that enables top retail companies to sell products easily on a global scale. This is a fantastic opportunity for any senior developer out there who wants to increase their knowledge and profile The role:
You will be joining this team as a Principal Java Developer to join their architecture team to make crucial decisions that will have a direct impact on the direction of the project. You will:
- Lead independent projects and use your judgement to make important decisions along the way
- Use your vast experience and act as a tech lead for larger projects
- Challenge yourself by leading multiple teams and taking a hands on approach to the task at hand
- Mentor less experienced developers and play a huge part in the development of their skills and careers
- Make an impact on the projects by making platform wide architectural and design decisions
- A great opportunity to work with Java in conjunction with Scala, Kotlin and Python - Java is most crucial however
Working patterns and perks
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and a demonstrated ability to find creative solutions to technical problems
- Multidisciplinary, with proven track record of few programming languages (Java is a must)
- Proven track record of leading projects throughout their life cycle (from Idea to Production)
- Passion for developing an easy to use, robust and performance-oriented applications.
- Highly experienced with containers and orchestration.
- Highly experienced with at least one cloud provider. (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Proven experience in mentoring and coaching developers.
- Highly experienced in multi-tenant SaaS solutions.
- Good level of understanding and experience with Relational and Non-Relational Databases
- Proven track record on working with different architectural approaches (Monolith, Micro-services etc.)
- Good level of understanding a full development lifecycle and Agile methodology
- Highly experienced in designing public and internal APIs
The office is located in Bielsko-Biala but you are able to work remotely from anywhere in Poland. Flexible working hours will be arrangeable as this company are really looking to prioritise the team's work/life balance. One thing that is definitely worth pointing out is that you will need to be on-call for one weekend every 6-8 weeks just in case any vital maintenance work needs to be performed. You will however receive full benefits and are able to strike a professional relationship on UoP or B2B and get to work on very interesting projects that present very unique technical challenges and develop your skillset to take your ability to the next level Next Steps
If this sounds like something you'd like to pursue please let me know and we can set up a call and discuss it in more detail. I always prefer to talk with people over the phone or video so I can get to know you better and always encourage people like you to take an interview as you will always get more information and a better feel for the company from the people who are involved in the projects.
You can contact me on:
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com.