Java DeveloperFully Remote
Our client are a multinational IT service and consulting company headquartered in France, they specialise in hi-tech transactional services, unified comms, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
You will be working as a Java Developer with Kafka on the implementation of the new registration system of entries and exits of citizens of the non-EU countries into the Schengen area. The system will also calculate the time of authorised stay with each person within the EU and will eliminate the need to stamp passports.
This is a fully remote position however you must be a resident of Poland to be eligible. You will have the chance to do flexible working hours on a UoP contract and offer a highly competitive salary with creative taxes.What this company can offer you:
- 100% Remote from every location in Poland.
- adequate to your experience plus annual bonus and copyrights.
- Multiple employee benefit package on employment contract (multisport card, private medical care, life insurance, etc.)
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours.
- VISA Sponsorship available.
- Appealing training's and professional development programs
- Employee referral program.
- Incredible possibilities to develop internally (we run 'Internal First' program).
If this sounds like the role for you apply today! Any questions or enquiries you can contact me on:firstname.lastname@example.orgCurrently on the market for new opportunities but not interested in this role?
Lets chat! We have close relationships with some of the worlds' most establishes companies, allowing us access to positions won't be posted on any job posting sites, it is our job to match you with your perfect role.