A global leader in packaging solutions is establishing its IT European hub. This initiative is a crucial step in completing one of the largest integrations and process automation in the company's history. With a special emphasis on cyber security, data security, and information security, A talented SOC Engineer is needed to join our team.Responsibilities:
- Recognizing potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts through reviews and analyses.
- Monitoring and analyzing intrusion detection tools to identify security issues.
- Performing security incident response activities.
- Ensuring the integrity and protection of systems, data, and applications through the technical enforcement of organizational security policies.
- Implementing security measures to protect systems, data, and applications.
- Evaluating change requests and assessing organizational or cyber risk.
- Assisting with the implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
- Managing periodic audits and vulnerability assessments.
- Improving security vulnerability management, patching, and strengthening existing controls.
- Maintaining knowledge of current security technologies.
- Identifying, deploying, and maintaining log collections.
Primary Skills Required:
- 2 years of related experience in security monitoring, management, or incident response, especially Web Application Firewall (WAF) and Website security experience.
- Experience with any EDR, XDR, or SIEM tools will be a plus.
- Ability to clearly communicate in English and facilitate discussions to understand and resolve problems.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Experience working in a technical, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities in the cyber domain.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Flexibility and comfort with ambiguity.
- Any e-commerce experience can be beneficial.
- XDR/SEIM monitoring, Threat Hunting, and Incident Response
If you are passionate about cyber security and have the skills to contribute to one of the largest transformations in the company's history, apply now!