I am currently looking for a .NET Developer to work with a client who mainly focuses on finance companies, delivering brokerage solutions to big brokerage houses and also supplying to lawyers. They provide the necessary tools for companies and investors. They also provide full-scale Euronext VPS account operator services.Your responsibilities will be
The skills and expertise you will need:
- To work closely with your team of developers to get to know the domain terminology within finance and legal world
- Further develop their existing products, develop new modules and add-ons, maintenance and operations. You will also develop completely new products
- code + test whilst working with their own system
- You will speak to customers and solve problems with them
- API integrations towards BankID, Altinn and Skatteetaten
- Proven experience as a developer
- Have a good experience with APIs
- VB.NET experience is preferred
The company is a start-up/scale-up with plenty of room for opportunity. You will have the chance to join them on their technological journey from old to new tech; .NET and Blazor. They are a growing company with plans to expand internationally, being part of that journey will put you in a good position now and in the future. You will have an influence on managing the direction of the company moving forward, they also have the main, big banks on their customer lists ensuring it is a stable start-up to join. To ensure your growth the company offers a development program you can do courses, seminars and other learning activities.
Based in Billingstad it is a good location for those West of Oslo, but they also offer hybrid working solutions and are flexible on a home office if preferred.
If this sounds of interest to you please apply below get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on +45 89 88 77 10 Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.For more information, visit nigelfrank.com.