I am working with a global leader in their respective industry. They have created a brand new IT Director role, this role will involve you being responsible for the company's IT department. You will be working closely with specialists and setting the future direction of the company's IT. To be successful you will need a strong leadership and IT background. This is a fantastic opportunity for a current IT Director, or someone who's next step is to become an IT Director. The company provides fantastic benefits, including; Microsoft training opportunities Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Set the future direction of the company's IT.
- Work closely with Infrastructure architects/specialists.
- Be responsible for the daily running of the projects and daily operations.
- Liaise with the global leadership team.
- Strong Management and Leadership experience.
- Strong background in IT.
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud solutions - Azure in particular.
- Strong English skills
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Company car
- Microsoft certified company
- International travel - all expenses paid for
- Work closely with leading IT specialists