Junior Java DeveloperLocation:
Warsaw - Poland / Fully RemoteSalary:
10,000 PLN - 12,000 PLN UoPClient Description:
This organisation is a leading Danish consultancy that focuses on delivering highly-critical technical solutions across the Scandinavian countries. They cover public and private sector projects, and they ensure that all employees are provided with a work/life balance; alongside a well of amazing benefits.Responsibilities:
- Write clean and maintainable code in Java.
- Work with modern technologies & methodologies.
- Collaborate with Senior, Team Lead, or Architect to build your career.
- Experience with Java programming & SOLID principles.
- Experience with Spring, Oracle, and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of and eagerness to work with modern technologies.
- Able to attend the office twice per week under a hybrid scheme.
- BCs or MCs in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics.
- Java 17.
- Spring Boot 2.5.
- You will be able to take advantage of 80% creative taxes for UoP.
- External expert catering service; providing daily cuisines and spreads.
- You will be provided with 20 days of annual leave.
- Office is close to the Wilanowska station.
- You will have the options to be exposed to high-profile projects.
- Unlimited training budget; 1 to 1 support from a dedicated mentor.
- There are performance & salary evaluations every 6 months.
- All expense-paid social events in Copenhagen & client-site visits.
☎️ +48 22 104 08 36https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-pavlik-4182b137/