SQL Server Developer
Location- Prague, Czech Republic
Experience- SeniorJob Description-
You will be working for a well-respected, technologically driven company based in Prague. As a Senior SQL Server Developer, you will contribute to various projects spanning across critical technical deliveries, regulator projects and platform enhancements. Collaborating with Developers, Business Analysts, Architects and Project Managers across all regions and business clusters to deliver robust design and technical solutions.Job Role-
What We Are Looking For-
- Analysing new requirements to find the most appropriate technical solution and contributing to the overall system design.
- Working on all aspects of analysis, design, implementation and deployment of all software, related to the core data applications.
- Contributing to the delivery of complex projects in collaboration with global teams, to develop new or enhance existing systems.
- Taking responsibility and ownership of new feature development.
- Experience in T-SQL programming, Development and agile tools e.g. JIRA, Git, TeamCity, C#
- Solid understanding of SQL development including experience of designing, optimising and maintaining a transactional system.
- Experience with writing efficient functions, stored procedures and complex database queries using T-SQL.
- Understanding of database queries optimisation and performance improvements tools and Data modelling.
- ETL tools, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Good Understanding of Java.
- Migration of database technologies to cloud (AWS, Snowflake, Redshift or other)
- Scripting (shell, Python)
- Fantastic base salary
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Fully Paid Meal Vouchers
- Remote Working Possibilities
- And more...