I am currently recruiting for:
1 x CISO (with ISO 27001, AWS and GCP)
The client are renowned pioneers in the airline and hotel industries - they are joining together to begin a brand-new company. This start-up need a Security Architect to help them design, build and security a brand new platform using state of the art technologies.
- Cloud security leadership: Spearhead the strategy, design, and operations for the client's CIAM and consent management solutions in the cloud.
- Implement standards and best practices: Define and implement cloud security procedures by aligning with benchmarks like NIST, ISO 27000-series or CSA. Implement the procedures using e.g. Cloud Control Matrix.
- Proactive threat management: Monitor emerging cloud threats, evaluate their impact, and devise relevant security measures, ensuring an adaptive security posture.
- System integrity and access management: Conduct regular system assessments, ensure role-based access control of least access principle, and oversee system upgrade timelines.
- Incident and resilience management: Formulate disaster recovery strategies, lead security breach simulations, and provide a swift response to security incidents with thorough post-analysis.
- Organizational security culture: Champion a culture of security awareness and continuous training to maintain high compliance levels.
- Vendor and third-party coordination: Collaborate with IT staff and external vendors to ensure seamless integration of security solutions and address vulnerabilities effectively.
- Annual compliance oversight: Lead an annual security audit, ensuring consistency with data processing agreements.
Contact email@example.com for more details...