Technology Lead Location - Brussels, Belgium Working Policy- on-site
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. Required:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Java + Spring Boot + Microservices with AWS preferred (alternative Cloud Background i.e. Azure / GCP / Other Cloud Platform)
- Experience working on Support Projects also (know ITIL framework)
- Practitioner of clean coding and SOLID design principles
- Expert knowledge of designing truly RESTful APIs and documentation
- IOT or Connected Cars experience is nice to have
This is a lead position so, the ideal candidate will be technically leading/mentoring a team and is expected to have sufficient depth of knowledge to jump in and support junior testers.
This is a full time permanent position (B2B option is not available).
If you would like to further expand your experience and skills within a global corporate culture apply here or get in touch with me for more details.