About the Company
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are an innovative global leader in the digital landscape with decades of experience in managing the systems, workings and digital transformations of global enterprises.
This global company is actively looking to grow their teams and services in Australia.Responsibilities
- Provide BAU/Project Support for Batch Design, Scheduling, Automation and Solutions
- Provide BAU/Project Support in the Administration/Product Support space for Batch and File Transfer Environments.
- Support Software Updates and Disaster Recovery Tests
- Work with other Support Teams such as Windows and Midrange
- Housekeeping, Internal Compliance Checks, Audits, documentation and process automation
- Provide 24x7 On-Call support on a rostered basis
- Proficiency with supporting Batch Workload Scheduling and FTP Toolset, e.g., BMC Control-M, MFT/AFT, CA-7, TWS/IWS, XCOM, Sysview, OPSMVS, etc
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a batch support role
- Prior experience supporting medium/ large clients from Insurance, Telecom, Transport and Bank domains would be highly regarded
- Weekend shift if required
MUST HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA
- Enterprise scale projects with a well-known international organisation
- Excellent remuneration package based on level of experience
- Very flexible working arrangements
This position is available for an immediate start and is interviewing NOW
Please mention your VISA Status/ Working Rights
in your Resume.
Click 'APPLY' or contact Selena Li +61 3 8658 0784 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
/ LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/selenaliwork
for more details regarding the role.