Wroclaw - Poland / RemoteSalary:
16,650 PLN - 19,750 PLNClient Description:
This client is a leading consultancy within the digital transformation space whilst focusing on various other industries; automotive, banking, trade, retail, and investment. They have a large portfolio of high profile clients that are innovating towards the increasing value of life in vulnerable communities.Responsibilities:
- Analyse and communicate the scope of the project with the DevOps team.
- Ensure that the DevOps team has the necessary tools.
- Manage expectations and communicate with business stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of DevOps or SRE practices.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
- Solid customer-focused perspective.
- Highly analytical and initiative mindset.
- Aptitude towards reaching high quality.
- Multisport Card and MyBenefits program.
- A comprehensive medical cover.
- Partake in global projects.
- Continuous internal training.
- A salary to match your experience.
☎️ +44 (0) 191 255 1436