Job Description Role Title:
Full Stack EngineerLocation:
Kraków, Poland - HybridContract:
Permanent, 40 hours per week (Remote
About the company:
This company provides next-generation digital services for a range of clients spanning many exiting industries. With over 40 years of experience and over 290 thousand employees present in over 50 countries, our client is truly a global leader. You can expect to work in an award winning environment (as featured by both Forbes
), being recognised as a globally certified top employer of the yea
r for the second year running.Within this role you will be responsible for;
- Provide application specific guidance to offshore teams across various deliveries.
- Provide ideas to offshore teams for improving project efficiency.
- Engage with customers for issue resolution and support (w.r.t access, environment, data, etc.)
- Participate in meetings with business/functional teams to understand the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Collaborate with end users of the designated applications and with customers for review of periodic status updates and reports.
- At least 3-6 years relevant Java development experience
- Experience in the banking/financial services
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work in a Global Delivery Model and coordinate with offshore teams
- Willing to travel, as required by engagement
- Great problem solving skills, able to break complex tasks into their constituent parts and evaluate solutions on the go
- Willingness to understand customer needs and integrate client feedback
- Experience in investment banking, capital markets, trading systems
For inquiries contact -
- Private Medical/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Contribution
Phone: +48 123966216