If you have experience in the role of I Data & Analytics solutions specialist, we propose a placement within the Sales & Solutions Center of Excellence.
You will be responsible for client proposal management and business development activities. You will have to lead the definition of technical and economic solutions, and coordinate the contributions of architects and technical experts, consultants and partners, in line with the defined response strategy, leveraging the portfolio of skills offered by the company.
What will your responsibilities be?
As a Data & Analytics Solution Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Design architectures and solutions to meet customer requirements
- Create, and develop technical proposal documents on time, in line with the expected quality and defined budget
- Pros & cons assessments, risk assessment, identification of risk mitigation actions
- Manage the proposal Cost/Price Model
- Collaborate with sales and technical departments throughout the sales opportunity management cycle (new/renewal tenders, new/renewal/extension proposals, RFI/RFP/RFQ)
- Interacting with key vendors and technology partners to define collaboration strategies to be implemented in the appropriate offer contexts
- Support the development of the offer portfolio and the go-to-market proposal
- Produce assets and artifacts to support future propositions based on portfolio/market evolution and client needs
Are you the ideal person?
Yes, if you have more than 10 years of experience in presales and sales support and at least 5 in some of the Data & Analytics fields (Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Data governance, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization, Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence)
The following experience/skills are also required:
- Experience with Data & Analytics products and solutions
- Clear knowledge of the market offer in the Data & Analytics field
- Knowledge of the main best practices for the different segments of Data & Analytics
- Ability of clear written presentation both in presentations and in technical documents
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Ability to manage teams and working groups, develop contributions involving shared and dedicated resources
- Curiosity and self-training skills for a constant update on the evolution of the offer
- Ability to multitask, contributing to multiple initiatives in parallel
- Ability to proactively adapt with a sense of responsibility (accountability) in stressful situations and tight deadlines.
A STEM degree is required
- Knowledge of the main reference methodologies and frameworks, both in Data&Analytics and in project/service management (e.g. DataOps, DevOps, Agile, CRISP-DM, DMBoK, DataVault, ITIL, COBIT, SAFe, PMP, PRINCE2, etc. )
- Knowledge of data quality measurement issues and models (e.g. ISO 8000-1:2022)
- Effective certifications in the Data & Analytics field on the major CSPs (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Certifications on the main products in the Data & Analytics field
- Experience in implementing data analysis services in SaaS mode
- Knowledge of regulations in the field of Privacy and GDPR;
- Knowledge of data security issues;
- Experience in working with partners, third parties and Service Providers;
- Experience and ability to develop estimation and cost/pricing models to quote and evaluate projects, services and solutions with sensitivity to market value;
The position is open for all offices in Italy (hybrid working mode).
Preferred location: Milan, Rome, Turin.