Global leader in digital transformation in over 73 countries, Europe's number one in cloud security. Strive to design the future in the information industry. The expertise delivered in support and development in the industry sets them apart.
The project needs a skilled cloud engineer in AWS for their high profile sector based on the Schengen visa applications, be exceptional in problem-solving skills where you can address & solve issues before they impact the business. Responsibilities:
- Provide CI/CD processes, design the implementation
- Analyse the best practices for infrastructure maintenance and application deployment strategies.
- Within government coding enforcement's, create faster tools and standards for faster delivery.
- Migration of on-premise to AWS
- Manage cloud environments to customers security guidelines
- Troubleshoot incidents by identifying and record the issue while fixing the problem.
- Educate your team on new implementations
- Ability to see and solve issues before the business I effected, Problem solving skills
- Have a AWS qualification
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure design
- Experience in containerization using Kubernetes or Docker
- Knowledge of cloud Paas / Iaas, API & Micro-services.
- Know Agile or Scrum methods and use of CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins or GitLab
- Fully remote
- Annual leave & sick pay
- Multiple insurances
- Job Training with certifications
- Professional development for your career
- Access to the latest technologies
- Annual bonuses (Twice yearly)
For more information contact me:email@example.com