There's a vacancy for Senior Software Engineer to join a multi-national team working on a highly complex, scalable platform.
The project itself involves a high-profile, real-time messaging system using Java 11, Spring Boot, Microservices, Kafka, MongoDB, NoSQL, RESTful web services, Elasticsearch, Aerospike, JMS, Big Data (training is offered for technologies that are unfamiliar). You will be responsible for the development of a model driven, highly scalable, high performance, data storage and event processing framework for the firm to use. The aim is to provide low latency access for online processing, and leverages big data technologies for analytic processing.
You will work on an application that will provide key functions for client's accounts. This will be able to verify the accounts as well as effectively calculate profit and loss. This will be an extremely powerful tool that will provide data and an effective set of microservices; each of these aspects communicating with one another using Kafka. Details of the opportunity:
- Fully remote (with option to attend the office if you wish)
- B2B contract (with potential to extend)
- 12 month contract
- 120-220 PLN per hour Basic Qualifications:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or a related field
- Solid knowledge of Java 8/11, Spring, Spring Boot, JUnit
- 5 - 10 years of commercial experience working in a complex technical environment Preffered Qualifications:
- Cloud and Containers
- ElasticSearch and Kibana
- NoSQL (MongoDB, Aerospike)
- Kafka, Kafka Streams, ksqlDB
If you are interested, or know someone who might be, please contact email@example.com.