Join a Dynamic Tech Team - Tech Lead (.NET) Position Available!
Are you an experienced Tech Lead with a passion for innovation and a knack for leading dynamic development teams? An exciting opportunity awaits you at our client's vibrant workplace in Oslo.Position Overview:
As a Tech Lead (.NET), you will play a pivotal role in steering the development of in-house applications at a forward-thinking credit institute, that funds Norway's municipalities. This isn't just a job; it's an opportunity to make a lasting impact on the nation's local communities and contribute to the green shift.What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary: Up to 1.2M NOK.
- Performance-Driven Rewards: Company profit sharing scheme (up to 1.5 months salary) based on achieving KPIs.
- Professional Development: Time and budget allocated for courses, certifications, and skills enhancement.
- Hybrid Workplace: Enjoy the flexibility of working both in the office and remotely.
- Social Activities: Join for go-karting, floating saunas, lunches, and more.
- Flexitime: Work on your terms with core hours between 09:00 - 14:30.
- Recreational Perks: Company cabin and company apartment.
- Cafeteria and Waffle Maker: Delicious perks in the office!
A small organization with big goals, managing substantial assets with a focus on sustainable communities and green initiatives. As one of Norway's largest financial institutions, they are committed to promoting a positive impact on the environment.Your Role:
As the Tech Lead, you will:
- Lead and coordinate the development, implementation, and maintenance of in-house .Net applications.
- Make crucial architectural and design decisions.
- Support and guide team members in architecture and technology matters.
- Collaborate closely with business managers to understand and identify their requirements.
- Ensure the team meets its goals by managing backlogs, deliveries, and priorities.
- Adapt and promote agile development methodologies.
- 5+ years' experience as a developer, preferably from a consultancy firm with a variety of projects.
- Proficient in Modern .NET, ASP .NET Core, SQL Server, React, and TypeScript.
- Backend expertise with an understanding of frontend development.
- Good understanding of the interaction with infrastructure and information architecture.
- Experience in the banking and financial sector or related projects is beneficial.
If you're a dynamic Tech Lead ready to shape the future of lending processes and contribute to sustainable local communities, apply now and take the lead in an exciting and growing development team!