Title: Project Management Officer | Perm Role | End User
My client is a market leader in consumer products, they are looking for a Project Management Officer to join the organisation. Your responsibilities:
- Assess the areas of transformation or change needed in existing infrastructure setup of our businesses and recommending suitable solutions and projects.
- Support in preparing the infra transformation roadmap of the region.
- Prepare cost estimates of infrastructure transformation projects and ensuring budgetary compliance across all projects.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, perform project management and delivery, working with multiple stakeholders like vendors, internal technical teams, customers, and subject matter experts.
- 5+ years experience in suitable technical background
- Has experience in at least one project management methodology (Waterfall, Agile).
- Excellent hands-on knowledge about all aspects of information technology specifically with complex infrastructure environments.
- Specializing in at least one IT Infrastructure discipline and with ample working knowledge (Datacenter, Network, Databases and Middleware, Endpoint, etc.).
- Full system lifecycle perspective and experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead and manage a team of both internal and third-party vendor resources.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
We've worked hard to build a reputation for delivering only the very best professionals to our customers. Our top-level service has assisted vendor channel partners, global manufacturing businesses and SMEs attract and retain the right people for their business.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R21100713