Title: Senior Network Security Engineer | Perm Role | End User Location:
My client provides tax and advisory services, They are looking for a Senior Network Security Engineer
to join the organisation. Your responsibilities:
- The role is focused on operational and related technical support for the designated product(s) and/or cloud solutions/services and the accompanying deployment and adoption process.
- The role is also responsible for monitoring, maintaining and continuously improving the operational steady-state of the underlying services.
- Experience managing resources in a fast-moving environment and on projects with evolving requirements and accelerated timelines.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Palo Alto Networks security technologies including Wildfire, AV/Threat Prevention, URL filtering, User-ID and Panorama.
- Over 5 years' experience working in complex corporate network environments.
- Over 5 years' experience implementing and supporting firewall solutions within medium to large, complex organizations. (Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Cisco FWSM, Check Point, Juniper, etc.)
- Firewall and network management qualifications such as PCNSE, CCNP Security, CCSE or FNSE (or equivalent skill level).
- Has hands on experience on Azure
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
We've worked hard to build a reputation for delivering only the very best professionals to our customers. Our top-level service has assisted vendor channel partners, global manufacturing businesses and SMEs attract and retain the right people for their business.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R21100713