I have an exciting opportunity for a full-stack .NET Developer within renewable energy, healthcare, and maritime sectors based near Oslo Norway. The client is an international company that works closely with large industry leaders. Their focus is sustainability and digitalization.
As a senior developer, you will work on a variety of greenfield and brownfield projects in one of the product teams in the Maritime, Oil and Gas, or Energy industries. Because the platform is based on Azure, all data is securely saved on the cloud, therefore this will be a significant element of everyday work.
You will be responsible for mentoring and guiding more junior developers on the team, and there will be opportunities for advancement in the future, such as architectural or people duties.Role and Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Working closely with .NET you will be working in one of the product teams across either Maritime, Oil, Gas, or Energy industries
- You will be involved in upcoming plans for the platform including implementing predictive maintenance and improved logistics
- The platform is built on Azure, this will be a heavy aspect of your daily work
- You will have a chance for progression in your career
- Experience with cloud-based solutions and .NET
- You can show a demonstrable understanding of React, Angular or Vue
- Experience on Visual Studio, NET/ASP.NET MVC and C# - Bonus skills appreciated are Typescript, Styled Components, React Query, state management with Redux, Context, or Zustand
- You will be part of an excellent culture with great benefits packages
- An international organization that works with large industry leaders
- Chance for development with competence programs and education
- Company cabins and 6 weeks' vacation
Apply below get in touch via email email@example.com
or call on +4790271469 Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.For more information, visit nigelfrank.com.