Cyber Security Consultant (CTM), you'll contribute technically to Cyber Security client projects and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. Similarly, you'll anticipate and identify risks within projects and share any issues with senior members of the team. In line with the client's commitment to quality, you'll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer. As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- You will lead the performance of Attack & Penetration Testing in areas such as Databases, Web applications, IT Infrastructures, Non-web applications, mobile devices, mobile applications, application code review, social engineering, hardware/firmware, Wireless, IoT and Connected devices, Cloud, Red Team Assessment, Purple Team Assessment, Cyber red team tuning, Threat Modeling / Security Architecture Review.
- You will lead the conception of technical protection measures up to crisis management in cyber-attacks.
- You will identify and exploit security vulnerabilities in a wide array of systems in a variety of situations.
- You will perform in-depth analysis of penetration testing results and create reports that describe findings, exploitation procedures, risks and recommendations.
- You will execute penetration testing projects using the established methodology, tools and rules of engagements.
- You will convey complex technical security concepts to technical and non-technical audiences including executives.
More information about the project will be provided during meeting with the customer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.