My client, a well-known player in industry with business around the world, is hiring Senior Quality Assurance Engineer/ Assistant Manager with excellent communication skill to join their stable and energetic team.This senior QA engineer/AM will become one of the key members of the application team and working together with external IT partners for new projects.
- Continuously enhance the QA Framework of current web and mobile app, control the test team and test execution.
- Inform project stakeholders and management about test progress, test results, and other pertinent data.
- Establish a manual/automated testing and CI/CD pipeline in close collaboration with DevOps engineers.
- Develop and spread understanding of best practices for quality assurance and testing
- Degree holder of Engineering, Computing, Mobile Application or equivalent
- 4 years or above experience in software QA and testing, working in a similar role Senior QA Engineer/ Test Lead.
- Familiarity with automation tools such as Cucumber, Selenium, Mocha, JMeter is an advantage
- Familiar with the SDLC/STLC process and methodology
- Solid experience on Apps and Web functionality and business processes and good time management skill, well-organised with strong analytically mind
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as (senior) QA Engineer
- Fluent in English/Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates! Does the opportunity sound like something you would be interested to learn more about? If you think this role is suitable for you, please don't hesitate to contact +852 3018 0306 or email email@example.com.