Endpoint Security Operations Engineer
Endpoint Security Operations Engineer Salary- Negotiable Location- Czech Republic, Prague Contract- Permanent Job description Opportunity to work in a global company to help aid them in staying safer with leading technologies. One of the leading companies in their respective field is always looking to provide extra training where needed and go above and beyond with benefits package. Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Daily maintenance and operations of Cisco Secure Endpoint (Formerly AMP) and Microsoft Defender
- Cooperation with other departments (Cloud and platform services)
- Driving improvements, automation, optimization, and implementing changes
- Working with customers (internal and external) to understand their requirements/needs.
- Administrative knowledge of Operating systems such as Unix/Linux and Windows
- Experience with operation of Cisco Secure Endpoint (Formerly AMP) and Microsoft Defender for last 2 years
- You are structured and persistent in driving improvements, self-driven & Quality conscious
- Change Management: Prepare Implementation, backout and test plan for Change records, Perform risk and impact analysis for changes.
- Can read and write in English
- 30 days holiday a year
- Clear progression with mentor
- 20% annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- International travel
- Language courses
- Training and certifications in high demand fields
- And many more....