DevOps Engineer Location:
18,000 - 25,000 PLNProject :
Use and development of advanced technologies across essential industry's such as: Banking, Capital Markets, Law, Higher Education, Insurance, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Services, Health, Retail and None Profit Organisations.Job Description:
Working for a leading technology consultancy which is made up of a partnership between two of the largest and most influential technology brands in the world. The company provides advanced technologies across essential industries such as: Banking, Capital Markets, Law, Higher Education, Insurance, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Services, Health, Retail and None Profit Organisations.
The company prioritizes working with employees on a personal level, recognizes and celebrates individuals personal success and aims to support workers wellbeing. They encourage employees to be the best version of themselves in order to do their best work, are committed to encouraging personal growth, diversity, inclusion, understanding and celebration of accomplishment. Their main principle in the workplace is that life comes first; a balance should be found between the workplace and life.
As an employee you will work in a challenging and vibrant environment with unique people; be inspired to think big, grow and succeed; as well as make your own positive impact on the world. You will utilize the power of advanced technologies and AI to improve efficiency's across the world's most essential industry's. Room for progressing, growth and specialisation across numerous areas is available.Responsibilities:
- building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers.
- working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- testing and examining code written by others and analysing results.
- excellent teamworking and communication skills.
- knowledge of programming languages.
- strong problem-solving skills.
- good attention to detail.
- SQL and/or Python
- Extended benefits program
- Offers annual budget to support work/life balance
- Benefits to support things such as: Gym membership, personal travel and laundry
Offers tablet devices to support work