My client is a multi-global leader in next generation innovative, modern digital services and consulting searching for an enthusiastic and zealous Java Developer to join their growing team in Krakow, Poland. This role offers the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, in a challenging and rewarding role. Roles & Responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Evaluate, assess and propose third party add-ons as requested by stakeholders
- Provide last-tier technical support for customer-facing issues, analyse root-causes and provide solutions for solving the problem
- Developing and testing software
- Developing documentation to assist users
- Teamwork is imperative, so collaborating with teams to design solutions that meet business needs is required
What we can offer
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Practical usage knowledge of eclipse, Postman, Git, Gradle, static code analyser tools, Linux basic commands, SQL scripts
- Real time experience in core java and advanced java skills and usage of java relevant IDE's.
- Strong Java programming skills and ability to write clean code
- Real time experience in Rest API development using jersey framework.
- Knowledge of Node JS, Open API Specs, Swagger, JSON, JSON -ATA for Transformation
- Mocha for unit test and test automation
- Good design, analysis, development and debugging skills.
- Ability to adapt to new product framework
- An opportunity to work with pioneering technology
- Working with friendly, optimistic and open-mined people in an eco-friendly, green offices in Krakow
- Road map for progression
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or call +442038798388 for more details