Brand new role within a tier-one fintech company, looking for a React Developer You'll be responsible for implementing and testing components of their digital client experience platform, and driving forwards their goal of fully automated, cloud-native software delivery that allows them to deliver with speed and true agility.Role
We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer
willing to join our Technology department.Responsibilities
- Develop scheduled product features.
- Fix prioritized issues from the issue tracker.
- Continuously improve the quality of our software by bringing innovation and work on performance optimization.
- Create high quality code and tests.
- Good knowledge of CSS.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with React, Redux
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Experience with docker.
- Experience with MaterialUI
- Experience with MySql.
- You will develop product features (the most complex ones will require pair programming).
- You will contribute to our test coverage by writing unit and E2E tests.
- You will review your teammates' pull requests.
- You will create local and CI automations in order to optimize the workflow.
- You will collaborate with UX designers and developers to improve our product and its UX.