A Swedish consultancy who are building out their Cybersecurity team are looking for talented, Senior OT Consultants to join their team!
The company has won awards as one of Sweden's 'best places to work' multiple years in a row. They work with many prestigious names in a variety of different industries such as; oil and gas, energy, manufacturing and more.
They need someone to come in and hit the ground running. Daily responsibilities include;
- Support customers in IT/OT and information security, e.g. in the form of needs analysis, requirements specification, design and architecture.
- Conduct gap analysis to identify security risks and solve these technical challenges.
- Troubleshoot and administer IT/OT systems.
- Configure servers, virtual environments, firewalls, and networks.
They are looking for a cybersecurity professional who wants o immerse yourself in the technical problems, find alternative solutions and understand the importance of Cybersecurity within the OT space. They are looking for people who like to collaborate with others to share knowledge and find alternative solutions.
To succeed in the role:
- Do you have 5 years or more of experience in information security?
- Do you have experience in setting up different security solutions?
- Do you have knowledge of different safety standards such as NIS2, ISO27001 and what you need to do technically to meet the requirements?
- Are you passionate about socially critical operations in industry and the bridge between IT/OT?
- Do you have good knowledge of both Swedish and English (spoken and written).
- If you also have certification such as CISSP, CompTIA and CSNA, it is an advantage.
- If you have a background/knowledge in automation, it is also an advantage.
If you think this role would be a good fit, or you know someone who might be, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org today.