Over 12 weeks, we'll provide you with the initial training you'll need to get you up to speed with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform, and support you to gain your industry certifications as a Microsoft Dynamics CE (Customer Engagement, also known as CRM) Functional Consultant. We'll then place you with our client, to give you that all-important work experience that will help you stand out in the jobs market.
Plus, as part of our commitment to creating incredible talent as a Microsoft training provider, we'll provide you with a tailored learning and development plan and a personal career development coach, to help you become the best at what you do.
Once you're trained and certified, you'll work as a Revolent Microsoft Dynamics CE Functional Consultant with one (or more) of our clients. Your role could include:
Who we're looking for
- Business process mapping
- Requirements gathering
- Creating documentation and functional designs
- Systems analysis
- Stakeholder management
To apply for this program, you'll need to have strong CRM analysis/admin skills. Previous experience as a CRM Admin or CRM Business Analyst, would be an asset.
You'll also need to be an excellent communicator and problem solver, and dedicated to learning your new skillset.To apply for this program, you'll also need to be:
Your benefitsAs part of our two-year training program, we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to gain experience working with our market leading clients.
- Willing to commit to a minimum of two years' working with Revolent, post training
- Living within a commutable distance to a major UK city to accommodate client needs as this role be a hybrid of remote and office-based working
- Able to travel as required by the client
- Available to start training in May 2022
You will also receive:
- Comprehensive, fully funded, Microsoft authorized training as a Microsoft Dynamics CE Functional Consultant
- Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) - MB910 certification
- Power Platform Fundamentals - PL900 certification
- Power Platform Functional Consultant - PL200 certification
- Extensive consultancy skills training
- Support to gain further certifications during your journey with us
- A professional development plan tailored to your career goals
- Access to mentoring and support programs and networking opportunities
- Charity experience with Revols for Good: voluntary opportunities to work with our charity partners