DevOps EngineerDigital Commerce, Shipping & Mailing Company100% Remote23,000 PLN/month Gross
A globally operating digital commerce, shipping and mailing company is looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer to join as they expand their highly skilled and collaborative team further. You will be able to work on various different tasks and processes within the team, while having a big focus on automation and automating processes where possible, as well as buyilding and managing CI/CD processes and microservices architectures.
The client are a globally operating, US-based company specialising in digital commerce. Their platform and services allows for companies/manufacturers to sell and operate on a global level without the need for foreign exchange, customs knowledge or global infrastucture.
The team currently consists of 3 DevOps engineers, as well as 2 DBAs who support all processes, all of whom are reporting in to the Head of Technology. The team currently work 100% remotely and have done so for the last 4+ years. In this position you will:
What you will work with:
- Build and configure new development tools and infrastructure
- Create and implement automation tools to support the development teams and CICD Pipelines
- Collaborate with development teams to solve technical problems relating to docker, Kubernetes and other parts of the platform
- Supporting, building and managing their own Kubernetes platform, built up of a suite of ~100 microservices
- Configure docker based images and supporting image creation
- Assist in the migration toward Gitlab pipelines and automations
- Be part of an on-call rota to ensure uptime - currently 600+ days without any outages or incidents
- Kubernetes clusters and microservices
- AWS platforms and services - mainly utilised for compute power
- Automation processes - CI/CD pipelines, Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Containers - Docker, Docker images, etc.
- Linux environments
If you'd like your next challenge to be with a globally operating Digital Commerce giant, get in touch now!
Get in touch and I can talk you through this in more detail - email@example.com // 0191 300 1844