Sr. Data Engineer Python
Join our R&D Data Integration team and provide data solutions for multiple application areas. This comprises materials sciences and materials development, process and quality control.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for projects in this field and closely co-operating with R&D, engineering, central functions and business units.
- Furthermore, you will actively identify needs of researchers, translate these into R&D software specifications and be part of the implementation team.
- You will communicate ideas and solutions of FAIR-Data, API-fication and big technology to a broad community of researchers, scientists as well as developers. Therefore, you will data be acting as an enabler in interdisciplinary project teams.
- Finally, you will also keep an overview of the latest developments in data integration technologies especially focused on the open-source world.
Skills & Qualifications
- Sr Data Engineer
- Programming skills in Python. Spark is a plus
- Experience in the design of RESTful APIs
- Experience in relational databases
- Plus: Cloud , Docker, Kubernnetes, Neo4j, Kafka
- Plus: working in a scientific environment
- Final client
- Hybrid: 2 days/week office - North Madrid
- Salary + benefits+ bonus
- International environment
- And more!