I'm currently working with a highly influential international company based in Switzerland in the education sector. For almost 50 years and in 50 countries, they have been promoting cultural exchange worldwide by offering life changing language learning opportunities to their customers. This company is a household name in the education industry: working with them, you'll meet an experienced and talented team and know that your time and your skills are making a life-changing impact on students worldwide.
They are working on a major greenfield Salesforce implementation across a company of 50k employees right now. Salesforce projects don't get much bigger than this!
They need a Salesforce Technical Product Owner to be a guiding hand in the project:
* As a Salesforce Technical Product Owner, your expereince should include:
○ You have 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Consultant, Business Analyst or Product Manager with experience managing technical teams
○ You're an experienced Salesforce professional with a strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limitations
○ Experience with projects that involve process improvements in marketing, finance and operations
○ Ability to creatively solve challenging business and technology problems
* As a Salesforce Technical Product Owner, your responsibilities will include:
○ You'll be involved in one of the most transformative Salesforce projects in the market right now. You'll be involved in a greenfield Salesforce implementation across a business with 52,000 employees and 47 years of operations. There are huge implications for the business and you will be intimately involved in process improvements across marketing, finance and operations
○ You'll be a senior member of the Budapest office, with responsibilities that include management of the technical team on-site and technical feasibiliy assessments, and you will liaise regularly with the senior leadership including the CIO who is closely involved with this project.
○ Evaluate feature requests, write user stories and validate projects after deployment. Be responsible for work prioritisation and timelining for a major project happening at pace and scale.
○ You'll be part of a high-performing and dynamic team of professionals both within the IT team and across the business where open communication and a positive but realistic outlook is desired.
- Competitive salary, permanent positions in a quality working environment in central Budapest. You'll be working with a dynamic international team. There is a strong sense of energy in the office - some of your colleagues have even relocated from abroad to be part of the team.
- You'll make a positive impact on the next generation while enjoying your work and solving complex technical problems.
- You'll work on one a major Salesforce implementation across this well known business. This is one of the highest quality Salesforce projects right now and the experience will open doors to all involved for career progression internally and within the Salesforce industry.
I'd love to speak with you and introduce you to this and other clients who are looking to hire the best of the best in Salesforce. Let's get ahead of the other applicants and show them that Hungary has the best Salesforce professionals in Europe.
Please apply using the link below to share your CV with me or use the following link to book directly in to my calendar for a call with me to discuss: