SENIOR CLOUD CONSULTANT
We are currently collaborating with a worldwide technological company that is looking for a Senior Cloud Consultant
that would like to be part of an exciting career path in a diverse and tech work environment.The position and responsibilities:
This person will report to the Head of IT Operations, and wil participate in the definition and implementation of new multi-cloud Operation strategies (e.g. monitoring) at an International level.This person professional experience should be aligned with:
Benefits and conditions:
- Over 6 years of relevant IT experience, and working in large enterprise environments.
- Excellent technical skills in enterprise applications, cloud architecture (private and public): IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Experience in Dynatrace monitoring tool.
- Implementation of AIOPs solutions.
- Scripting in PowerShell or ARM.
- Application performance tools: Azure Monitor, AWS CloudWatch
- Programming languages such as Python (Optional).
- Languages - high level of English.
- Location: Madrid or Spain
- Full-time contract
- Full remote conditions in case your location is outside Madrid, if not Hybrid Model
- Flexible hours
- Remuneration: Base salary + variable +health-care insurance + dental insurance + 23 days vacation + Learning & Development (Certifications)
If you are interested, please, contact me to firstname.lastname@example.org with CV.